Fabian O’Connor has been helping clients for more than 25 years, managing the accounting, taxation and business advisory needs of business enterprises and individuals in Ireland and the US. He is an expert in the manufacturing and retail industries, receivership and bankruptcy issues and management, and has significant experience in insolvency and distressed business issues.
Mr. O’Connor also specializes in business valuations and has provided expert witness testimony in business and individual disputes. He possesses vast experience in raising corporate finance for start-up businesses and legacy companies, entity structures, and financial and accounting analysis and reporting issues. He is a founding partner at Pittsburgh-area accounting firm O’Connor, Pagano and Associates.
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and English, University College Dublin
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ireland), Fellow
- The Institute of Tax Ireland, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Forensic and Valuation Services Practice Section, Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh
- National Association of Tax Professionals